Join Sustainability Month
Interested in being part of sustainability month?
We would like to invite you to participate in solidarity with us. We recognize that to reach the Sustainable Development Goals and the Paris Agreement in time, we must foster a culture of sustainability.
Whether or not you are a sustainability or environmental organization in the traditional way, we encourage everyone to join us in this recognition and to participate in your own unique way.
It’s simple to participate in Sustainability Month. All you need to do is:
- Fill in the Participation Pledge Form below
- Use the Sustainability Month logo and / or #SustainabilityMonth throughout April in relevant communications and activities, whenever possible
- Create content (about climate change and sustainability issues / solutions) during the month to distribute (e.g. through emails, social media, blogs, etc.)
- Hold at least one Sustainability Month event (about climate change and sustainability issues / solutions) for your organization and the public
We hope you decide to join us in fostering a culture of sustainability. You may also share the details of your event with us through this form for us to include in our calendar and help to promote it.
A Sustainability Month material package to help you get started can be found on Google Drive. It including the logo, participation pledge form, an idea calendar, and recruitment email template. Some suggested themes for your event include:
- The Sustainability Development Goals
- Sustainability Dimensions
- Planetary Boundaries
- Lifestyle (eg. Consumption)
After Sustainability Month, we would love to hear about your experiences. Let us know what you learned. Sometimes the little things we do can make a world of difference.